How to Organize a Dresser and not to Die in the Attempt
How many times has happened to you that you are looking for a blouse or pants in your closet but it seems that you are facing a black hole, which makes it impossible to find what you want; finishing all your stuff in a big mess.
Not having a method of how to organize a dressing room takes time, energy and does not help us optimize space. But don’t worry, it has all happened to us. Therefore, I will teach you a super easy and practical technique to learn how to organize a dressing room and not die trying.
The Cave of Success to Organize a Dressing Room
- Discard what you do not use. It is good to renew, and throw away what you no longer use besides being an excellent possibility to help someone. Remember, your trash can be someone else’s treasure.
- You must establish criteria about your clothes and objects. For example, organize your shirts by color, your dresses according to their frequency of use, your pants according to the textures, your accessories by size. Anyway, there are hundreds of criteria and you decide them. Choose the one that makes sense to you and that is easy to remember.
- Define a place for everything. For this, you can rely on dividers and containers inside the closet, labels are a good option to complement the task.
- You can also organize the station clothes by placing it in luggage until the station of the following year
Never mix dirty…
- clothes with clean clothes. Organizing a dressing room is order and cleanliness at the same time.
Try to have good lighting so you will avoid disasters looking for a garment.
- Throw away the packaging, boxes and wrapping of clothes, shoes and accessories. In this way, you will save space and stop having them forgotten.
How to organize a dressing room requires time and patience but it can be a fun task, applying this technique will make your life easier