What is an Air Fryer?
Air fryers are small ovens with a concentrated heat source and a fan that circulates hot air to make food. Wings, French fries, vegetables and whatever you want with a lot of oil.
The result is a frying finish. The big advantage is that
This deep fryer requires only a small amount of oil to make food crisp. As if that were not enough, the calories in this type of cooking are very, very low, compared to common fryers.
- To make 1 pound of potatoes, if we fry them in chip format, the potatoes would be absorbing 10 ounces of oil, which would be more than 1,200 calories.
- French fries in stick format absorb 3.8 ounces oil, 400 calories,
- Air Fryer Stick Fries will absorb just 0.1 ounce of oil. That is, 100 times less oil than French fries chips.
- Ninja Air Fryer Max XL
- Chefman TurboFry
- Instant Pot Vortex Plus
- Cuisinart Digital Toaster Oven Air Fryer
- Power XL Air Fryer Pro
- Cosori Air Fryer
- Large Capacity Air Fryer: GoWise 7-Quart Electric Air Fryer
- Compact air fryer: Philips Compact Airfryer – Dash Compact Air Fryer
- The reduction of extra calories that the fact of frying in oil or fat contributes to the food you are cooking
- Reduction of cooking time and the fact that you can program time and power
- The reduction of energy consumption compared to cooking in the oven (the most similar technology)
- Ease of cleaning, nothing to do with cleaning a traditional deep fryer
Does an Air Fryer Decorate the Kitchen?